If you’ve lost your job as a result of the war in Ukraine, we are here to help!
The entire Career Angels team has pledged to help those who’ve been affected professionally by the war in Ukraine:
- anybody who had to flee Ukraine
- anybody based in Europe who has lost their job due to the consequences of the war
Who we know how to support: experienced professionals / managers who work in English / Polish / German.
- If you are Ukrainian, and you speak English fluently and you have experience in HR / recruitment, apply to Career Angels right away.
- If you are a Career Advisor who wants to support us in supporting others, add yourself to the resources list below – make sure to state what you offer, how (online / offline) and in what languages.
There are a lot of companies and individuals offering support in the area of job search. We’ve put together a collaborative Document on Google, so everyone can add their own resources and those in need can get in touch directly.
The document is divided by country in Europe and each country has the following structure:
- Resources, e.g. “How to hire a Ukrainian”
- Job Search Support e.g. Career Advisors / Coaches / HR professionals / CV writers / anybody who wants to help those affected by the war in Ukraine with job search support / their network
- Jobs (white collar)
- Miscellaneous: anything else that could help, but doesn’t fit the above.
If you’d like to support our efforts, donate: