A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”
- In Firefox (version 47) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”
- In Chrome (version 52), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customiseand control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at: http://tiny.cc/c8vhez)
- In Firefox (version 47), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the dropdown menu, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”
- In Chrome (version 52), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This website is owned and operated by Troaching Institute Bichl Sandra, registered in Poland under registration number 1132626748, and our registered office is at Wspólna 69/8, 00-687 Warsaw.
You can contact us:
- By post, using the postal address given above
- By email: Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu