How do I leverage my MBA?
How do I reach ambitious career goals?
How do I continue advancing?
How do I choose my next career step?
Which career path suits me best?
Own company? Join a start-up? Or corporate career?
I want to go back to my corporate career. How?
How do I get promoted?
How do I negotiate my salary?
How do I get unstuck?
How do I overcome career obstacles?
How do I change industries / professions / my profile?
How do I find a job in a different country?
How do I find my dream job?
As a G/E/MBA student / alumni, you have access to the following services – completely free of charge and with no strings attached:
→ To activate any of the above, simply send an email to Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu or fill in the form below.
→ Subject: selected service / name of business school (e.g. Career Coaching / IE)
- Unless you are requesting a LinkedIn Report, please attach your CV.
- If you’d like to book a career consultation, please add a brief description of what it is you’d like to discuss, so we can match you with the most appropriate Career Consultant.
In the last years, we have been cooperating with G/E/MBA programs and their students and/or alumni from schools like (status March 2, 2023):
- WU Executive Academy (AT / RO): since 2014, 30 (online) lectures; supported individuals: 626
- Warsaw University of Technology Business School (PL): since 2016, 44 (online) lectures; supported: 252
- POLIMI (former MIP) Graduate School of Management (IT): since 2017, 36 (online) lectures; supported: 416
- Vlerick Business School (BE): since 2017, 18 (online) lectures; supported: 158
- Mannheim Business School (DE): since 2017, 11 (online) lectures; supported: 163 students
- Kozminski University (Warsaw, PL): 2014 – 2015, since 2021, 39 (online) lectures; supported: 110 students
- SBS Swiss Business School (Zurich, CH): since 2020, 3 (online) lectures; supported 63
- The Stockholm School of Economics (Riga, LV)
- … just to name a few.
Additionally, our clients to date have obtained their G/E/MBA degrees from renowned and ft-ranked Business Schools like ESSEC Business School, INSEAD, SDA Bocconi, TRIUM, NOVA School of Business and Economics, ESCP Business School, WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management or IE Business School.
Hundreds of references and thank-you-notes prove how grateful the attendants have been for the spot-on, effective advice and our data & KPI-driven expertise.
Thanks so much for your impressive webinar. It’s been the most complete and interesting among all the ones the business school has organized so far.
My congratulations for the lecture yesterday: as I wrote in the chat, it was super cool and I really felt the passion you put in your job. Have a good day and thanks for all!
My congrats for the wonderful insight provided during the workshop. I loved it!
I would really like to thank you for the lecture we had, it has been very useful. First of all, it helped me improve my CV, but also to better understand how to approach job searching.
Thank you once again for the very inspiring and motivating session you offered yesterday. I literally loved it!
Why do we do that? Because we are a European career consulting boutique (est. 2010) and it’s our mission to support professionals in their careers – no matter the path – C-level executives, business owners, mid-career changers, freelancers, experts or entrepreneurs! Depending on the Business School, we’ve formally signed partnerships and/or have been offering the below for the aforementioned reasons to all participants who have then continued to recommend us to their fellow students / alumni.
Ready to request free services?
Feel free to send an email to Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu or click to fill in the contact form!
Note: one person can receive one Career Coaching / Consultation, CV Raport, Linkedin Raport and ATS CV Compliance Report for free.