Request A Free Career Consultation
Who do you, experienced managers and executives, speak to when you want to discuss your career?
- Call a trusted headhunter – if you have one and if there’s no conflict of interest
- Talk to your network – if you can due to confidentiality
- Chat with your peers – if they are not competing candidates
- Apply to job ads – which was only 3% efficient in 2018
Speaking freely about your career is usually a rare occurrence for most of you – we, therefore, have decided to create an opportunity for you to do just that.
The career consultation:
- is free of charge
- completely confidential
- via Skype
- 30-40 min
If you are already convinced, scroll down to book a session with an experienced Career Angel right away. For those of you who like more details, continue reading.
In the last 3 years we were consulted by 1280 experienced managers and executives who expected a straight answer, guidance, coaching or simply a sounding board. The content of the consultations can broadly be described as “career and / or job related” and include everything from:
- analyzing the current professional situation
- job crafting, job search
- change of industry and / or profession
- career and / or job hunting strategy
- discussion of / feedback on short, medium and long term goals
- application documents, incl. LinkedIn profile
- personal branding
Questions have included:
- Shall I stay with my current employer or change?
- Which of the two job offers should I choose? Which is better strategically for my career?
- I have an important interview next week, what are the most important tips?
- The headhunter is ghosting me – what can I do about it?
- How do I talk about why it didn’t work out with my previous boss?
- I keep hearing I’m overqualified, am I?
- My employer shouldn’t (mustn’t!) find out that I’m looking for a job, is that possible?
- Aside from applying to job ads which doesn’t seem working – what else can I do?
- I’d like to get a regional role / become a board member within 3 years. What do I need to do?
- How can LinkedIn help me find a better job?
- I’m about to finish / have just finished my G/E/MBA. How can I make the most of it? Leverage it?
- I work in a niche / hermetic market – do your tips apply then as well?
Our goal is it to make the conversation as productive and effective as possible, therefore it’s best if you prepare beforehand. Here are a couple of questions that might help you – obviously not all will apply to you:
- What is your current professional situation?
- Why do you think about change and when would you like to make it?
- What is your target job? Describe it as concrete as possible and think of 3-5 examples of companies you would like to work for.
- How long have you been looking and what have you done so far?
- What channels have you used (headhunters, network, potential employers, job ads)? How many people have you contacted and with what results?
Once we have a full picture of your situation, we will be able to comment – it’s always easier to provide advice in context. By the end of the conversation, you’ll have the answers you are looking for – or at least know where and how to continue exploring them. And if you are interested, we’ll also explain how we may be of support and what cooperating with us looks like.
You are now only one click away from booking a career consultation – just fill out the below form or send an email with your CV and a brief description of your question / situation to Bichl.Sandra (at) CareerAngels.eu with the subject: Free Career Consultation; for efficiency: add your availability by suggesting 2-3 date options in the coming 7-14 days, but not earlier than the day after the closest working day. In other words: not today or tomorrow – we need time to react and prepare.
We are looking forward to speaking to you!
Still not sure? Check out our website where we collect spontaneous thank you messages and references: love.careerangels.eu